Sunday, December 19, 2010

March 2010 .. The month I became a wife :)

And just like the, the month of March arrived faster than a flight from Sg to KL!

For about 5 months, every single weekend prior to the big day, was dedicated to running wedding errands and doing things related to the coming of our lives together. Not to forget, there were the administrative matters which needed to be settled seeing that my then-fiance-now-hubby is a Singaporean, and the complications with me being born in Seremban, with a KL I/C, under Wilayah Persekutuan jurisdiction, but wanting to be married in the area of Kajang, Selangor! And this was only part of the problems faced. I began to wonder if it was normal to have so many things not going our way leading up to the big day. And as it turns out (after speaking to some wise married friends), it is quite normal *smiles* and to know this was comforting enough for me to face the setbacks with a pinch of salt. After all, no matter what happens, the show must go on! :)

To be continued..

No comments: