Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last month of the year

Good white wintry morning to start the day..

It's the second day of the last month of the year! and it's my first morning snow ever! makes me feel like I'm living in a snow globe :) :)

Here are some pictures of how it looked like out my window.
Some light snow a few days back, not enough to cover the ground, but that never stopped me from doing the happy dance! :D Joy!

My early morning routine would be to check the scene out the window* and to my surprise this morning, it snowed last night!! :)

Well enough about the snow for now, and to start off, this is actually my second blog, after the first one which I started last year in Singapore and did not have the time to update! I had forgotten all about the blog, until yesterday, the 1st of Dec 2010, when I thought it would be nice to write about everything that has been going on in 2010, now that I finally have to time.

It's the perfect time of the year too, to revisit the memories and reflect back on all that has happened the past year. So much to tell and so many people to thank. And won't be enough in just one post ;)

So till the next post, let me just say "sometimes all you need is a warm fluffy omelette ;)" (totally random, but I just had a nice one this morning and it made my morning ;) )


*That's how I usually check the temperature outside. The more layered people are, the colder it is. Pure Logic!

No comments: